Thursday, October 1, 2009

'Just One Spark Starts A Fire'



 BALMAIN.

Ahh YES! So PFW has finally started!! I've only seen stuff from Balenciaga and Balmain so far.. Balenciaga has a hard urban edge with blocks and bright colours but toned down with more neutral shades... But man.. Balmain just did it for me. It had that extra oooompth which just put me in awe. It was jungle chic meets army- military jackets emblazoned with crystals, distressed, aged, bleached, battered and splattered with holes.. That's just the way Christophe Decarnin rolls. HAHAH OMG JUST REALISED THAT RHYMES! How clever ahaha?

But man, this next week going to be très stupéfiant. The ones I'm most looking forward to seeing:
Vendredi
  • Issey Miyake 
  • Christian Dior
  • Vivienne Westwood
  • Lanvin
Samedi
  • Viktor and Rolf
  • Jean Paul Gaultier
  • Loewe
Dimanche
  • Karl Largerfeld
  • Givenchy
  • Sonia Rykiel 
Lundi
  • Stella McCartney
  • Celine
  • Guy Laroche
  • Vanessa Bruno
  • Yves Saint Laurent
Mardi
  • Chanel
  • CHLOE
  • Valentino
  • Alexander McQueen
Mecredi
  • Kenzo
  • Paul and Joe
  • Miu Miu
  • Loui Vuitton
  • Elie Saab
  • JOHN GALLIANO (he better have an AMAZING show or else!)

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&productId=1286258&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=

Found a new coat which I'm just about to order.. I need a new coat for school because my long black one from GAP is too thick for some types of weather and I'm not allowed to wear the MAX MARA(!) trench coat (which my mum's super, super, super, super, super rich friend bought me as a present- I obviously wouldn't be able to afford it myself!) to school because it's too light. So I went coat hunting last Saturday in Reading and bought this grey coat from H&M but I don't really like it so I'm returning that one and getting this one from Topshop. :) Hopefully The Anwar will let me wear it as she only allows "dark, plain coats with no logos".. But this colour is kinda medium dark.. Hmmm.


OKAY, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY: R.I.P. IKY PARAMORE MY INDONESIAN PERVERT.
Okay, to explain that, basically, some random Indonesian paedo added Amy on Facebook and he was like commenting on one of her statuses and yeah I had a go at him and then loads of people joined in and it turned into this massive arguement thing which was bloody hilarious hahaha. Anyway, yeah, and then like yesterday Indonesia had these massive earthquakes and nearly 1000 people have died so Iky is probably one of them. Ahahaha. I know I shouldn't be laughing, but it is rather appropriate for what I just said.

I have just come back from the dentist, what a lovely person. I really don't see why so many people are scared of them ahaha. Apparently my teeth are fine.. Open wide :D

Aww, well I had double history today. Mrs Kenny is off her head but that's why we love her. Seriously she's c-c-c-crazy. She said she used to go to school with Jordan's boyfriend Alex Reid and she said he was a right idiot and attention seeker mwahaa and she tells us lots of other fun stories, yay. Double PE is a right load of crap at the moment but I love it. All we do is badminton now which is good to me and Mrs Edwards never checks on what we're doing. Ewwwwwwwwww, but had the most hideous view while playing badminton: Nicole True wasn't wearing a bra so err yeah you can imagine what I saw ahahaha. Lunch was errr. Lunch. I can't even remember what happened lol. Right, well I said I didn't like Miss Chow in an earlier post, but she's alright now.. Well at least I like her. Everyone else still seems to hate her- especially Tegan, Matt, Tim and Jess haha. So we finished school early today at 2.10.. But didn't arrive home until like 2.45 because Alex and I waited for the later bus.. That bus was MASSIVE! And there were only like 10 of us on it haha. But yeah the journey home was lovely, we talked about stuff haha and a certain year eleven.. Maybe two certain year elevens ;)


lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove.



So yeah got home and watched the latest episode of JONAS. I've only just got round to watching it as I didn't have time on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. It was the one where they forget Stella's birthday.. Bless her. Nick♥.

I need to go have my dinner soon so bye.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment