Saturday, October 3, 2009

'It's a Roller Coaster Kinda Rush'





beau⋅ti⋅ful

–adjective
1.
having beauty; having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.



Lanvin's S/S '10 collection is truly beautiful. Alber Elbaz is simply a genius with magical powers. He never seems to fail and I really have fallen in love with him and his new designs. The show started with the trademark Lanvin black dresses- I love the lapels on the dresses (second photo). Then a splash of colour came in with shades of reds and creams, asymetric dresses, puffy shoulders and frills. So Elbaz was on a roll already.. But then came the embelishment. And once I saw these, I think I had just died and gone to heaven. Every little intricate detail- the scatters of gold sequins carefully sewn own, the elaborate gold necklaces, sculptured belts and studded jewels You just can't ask for more. It doesn't get much better than this. An unforgettable collection to die for.


A true genius.

So I'm sat on the sofa all aloney on my owney at home when I could be at Jess and Megan's partay with a load of people, but my parents are out so I had no way of getting there and back. My alternative? Watching X Factor ahaha. I haven't really watched it this year as I've been out every Saturday since it started and this is the first Saturday I've been at home in like 7 weeks haha. First week I was at Kelly's, second I was in New York, third I was at Dani's, fourth I was at Ryan's, fifth I was at Natalie's and last week I was at Kelly's again haha. Anywayzzzz, I don't like that Nicole lady who's in the Over 25s because all she does is shout and it's turning into SCREAMO mwahahahahaha!

Been home all day and freakin' bored as. Cleared out some of my stuff, so I've found some things to sell to get some money for the trip to London :)

Goodbye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment