Sunday, October 11, 2009

'In This Moment Now Capture It Remember It'























So I've only just checked out this month's cover of Teen Vogue and it's Chanel Iman and Jourdan Dunn. How sweet do they look? I thought Jourdan was pregnant though? I guess this shoot was done a few months ago then. I shall need to buy this issue on Tuesday.


















If you read my post from yesterday, I was stuck between either buying an Original Breton Shirt or a stripy top from Topshop with buttons on the shoulders. I went for the Original Breton Shirt instead because:
- It wasn't too much more than the one from Topshop.
- The Topshop one was probably gonna fall apart after one wash.
- Better quality than Topshop and warmer.
- I WILL FEEL FRENCH hahah. 

Anyway, today I have loads of homework to do! I have to:
- Write a French essay thing.
- Type up my English coursework essay.
- Finish IT coursework which is A LOT.
- My Maths
- Like 30 questions on quadratics for maths
- Oh and I need to practice piano.
But yes, I'm in a workish mood today, so hopefully I'll be able to get everything done!











Also, I'm in love with this bracelet from ASOS for £7 in the sale. It's a New York City one with charms like the traffic lights, the "DON'T WALK" signs, a big apple, pizza- so cute! Shame I didn't see anything similar to this when I was actually there :(

Goodbye

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment