Friday, October 2, 2009

'And It's Two A.M. And I'm Cursing Your Name'

OKAY FIRST OF ALL I AM BLOODY ECSTATIC. BASICALLY I WAS MEANT TO BE SEEING THE JONAS BROTHERS WITH A FEW FRIENDS AND WE ORDERED TICKETS BUT THE CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION NEVER WENT THROUGH OR WHATEVER AND WE GOT A EMAIL SAYING "OH SORRY" BLA BLA AND ALL THAT CRAP SO I WAS REALLY UPSET AND EVERYTHING. THEN TODAY MY FRIEND GIULIA'S DAD JUST GOT FOUR TICKETS TO SEE JONAS BROTHERS WHEN THEY'RE LIKE ALL SOLD OUT AND SHE'S ASKED ME, ALEX AND AMY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR CATTANEO, YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.


Christian Dior, new collection today. To be honest, I think it hasn't changed much from last season. It's all really "Gallianoish" (is that even a word?). Nothing has caught my eye yet. Looks like Balmain's winning at the moment.. Let's see what happens tomorrow!

 VIVIENNE I LOVE YOU.


So I tried to order my coat from Topshop yesterday but my mum or dad's credit card never seem to work on www.topshop.com. It's so annoying.. So either I have to find time to go out and try find it or just keep on trying with the cards. But anyhow, I managed to find a skirt in the New Look sale for £9 and ordered that. I don't really shop at New Look, but I love this skirt. I think the waist detail looks really flattering and the buttons on the side are just adorable!

School was actually alright today, believe it or not! In English we have to analyze and compare two different cultural poems which was boring, but Tegan wasn't in today so it was even more boring haha. But Mrs Chow is actually starting to like Tim and Nathanael now.. Shock horror! Ahaha, then we had chemistry and Mrs Green made us watch some video about oil and fire, but I didn't learn a thing as Kelly and I were too busy tickling and stroking each other's legs and grabbing her feet. Oh dear, that sounds really wrong.. But it was hilarious hahaha. Double German was mmkay as well. We were just recapping stuff again which we might have forgotten over the holidays. Aww at lunch, Andre came in and then he was told to go home by Mrs Hooper. Guttard. Yeah and then Alex, Amy, Giulia and I went round school to stalk some certain people which made my day :) In maths I actually fell a sleep because it was so boring. Well I wouldn't say a sleep as in snoring, but you know when you like close your eyes and you don't know what's going on around you and then you open your eyes like ten seconds later? It was like that. IT was a complete load of bull.

Well I feel like having a lazy night in, I'm all aloney on my owney tonight as my mother is at a friends and my dad's at badminton club. Not really in the mood for anything to be honest, but I don't quite know why ahaha. Life's pretty good at the moment I suppose apart from some pressure at school and piano and all that. Anyway, tomorrow I was supposed to be hitting the shops with some of the girlies but I don't think we're going anymore because apparently we're going to London on the inset day on the 13th this month. Can't wait, I haven't been shopping in London in like agessss, since June. Need to dig out my Oyster Card and get some monies! But like before I went to New York I loved London so much, but I just find it rather boring now compared to New York. But nevertheless, I still love London a lot. So tomorrow don't think I have anything planned, but I do need to go to O2 to sort out my messed up sim card. It's not working at all, so there's been no texting or anything for like 3 days. Home aloney all on my owney again on Saturday afternoon and evening as mum and dad are going to Southampton because a friend is moving to America. On Sunday, they're off to Southampton again to another friend's house and this time I'm going along because I think Lisa and Jess will be there along with Jake and Gayz and Lulu who I haven't seen in ages.

Au revoir, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment