Friday, November 6, 2009

'You Smile That Beautiful Smile And All The Girls In The Front Row Scream Your Name'





















Firstly, I hope you like the new header thing above (^^). I spent ages making it in Photoshop, incorporating a load of stuff I love and cute images into one collage. Screams out one word: EFFORT.

I've come to realise that I am an absolutely crap Blogger. Haven't posted in a week, I've been so busy, plus I was I've been ill for the past couple of days.

So carrying on from last week's post...




































Went to Clare's Halloween party which was really good. God a lot of shots on my camera which are all on Facebook. Had a laugh there and was absolutely knackered when I got home.. On Halloween I went round Hannah's with a group of people and we ordered some pizza, watched Road Trip 2 and then played Guitar Hero. Sunday I just stayed at home and revised a little for the mock exams.

Completely forgotten what happened on Monday.. Oh yeah, had a ethics mock which was a load of bull. Also had a German test in my new German class and that was it really. Tuesday I was ill (suspected food poisoning) so didn't go in. Wednesday had chemistry mocks, got the German test results back- got an A which I'm quite happy about. Thursday, ill again and today I was as well. I threw up around four this morning which was horrible. Haven't puked in about six years so I was like woah. Also, can't really go out because I'm ill, so I've missed out on loads of stuff as it's the time of the year for fireworks.

On the plus side, I'm screaming inside as The Jonas Brothers concert is in two weeks AND, Amy and I might be able to get front row/second row seats to the Friday show as well as the Saturday show we're already going to. ANXIETY. Ahh, fun, fun, fun, double Jonas! Also, hopefully going to go Taytay stalking before the Saturday show.

But I found out a major bummer, might not be able to go to Miley as we come back from the German trip on the night of the concert.




























 Anyway, how cute are these precious babies?

AND, AND, AND.. SNL TOMORROW!!!! Way excited because of Taylor and the fact that I've been to the studio! Well outside the studio haha. Okay, well it'll be Sunday morning for me, but still I cannot wait. It's going to be amazing.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment